[Grok-dev] Call for feedbacks : megrok.Resource

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:30:47 EST 2010

Especially for Jeroen, I don't know if you saw that package I released
in december :
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/megrok.resourceviewlet

It is what I use to include site-level resource. it's handy and you
can have a context/layer/view discrimination policy, which is cool :)

Anyways.
If you find it useful and have questions, let me know