[Grok-dev] Marketing: noSQL?

Toni Mueller support at oeko.net
Fri Feb 19 04:46:08 EST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 19.02.2010 at 10:32:43 +0100, Michael Haubenwallner <michael at d2m.at> wrote:
> I wrote:
> >  * the ZODB documentation links on zope.org are all dead ("404").
>
> Hi, which ZODB documentation links on zope.org did you find broken?

I start here:

  http://www.zope.org/

Halfway down that page, I see a section titled "ZODB", just below
"Zope 3", which has two links:

  * ZODB/ZEO programming guide, pointing to

    http://docs.zope.org/zodb/zodbguide/ which gives me a 404, and

  * ZODB articles, pointing to

    http://docs.zope.org/zodb/articles/ which also gives me a 404.

Maybe this information isn't very current anymore, although certainly
of historic interest, but I'd like to see more consistency and
reliability, and I'm about sure to not be the first to say that the
zope.org website could imho really use an overhaul (this is where I
think it is off-topic for the Grok list).

Kind regards,
--Toni++