[Grok-dev] Call for feedbacks : megrok.Resource

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 06:54:17 EST 2010

Kathy,

I've just started this tutorial. The source code is on Github
(http://github.com/jmichiel/YUIdemo).
I just finished the first page on how to use hurry.yui. This will probably
be the most important part for you as you already used YUI before. The
tutorial text is in text files in the root (tutorial.txt, tut_p1.txt ...)

Regards,
Jeroen