[Grok-dev] grok1.1 moving forward

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:56:37 EST 2010

Hello grokkers !

1) Yeah !
Uli released today grokui.base ! We finally have it released and working.
grokui.admin is only just waiting for more documentation but already
works and is clean.
I'm quite pleased with what we acheived, even if the introspector has
been severed and not re-integrated as we first planned.

2) Woot !
Uli and I fixed some of the grok ecosystem packages to pass the grok
toolkit tests.
There are still a lot of packages failing, but half of the former
failures are now fixed.
If people having packages in the ecosystem could have a look and fix
what they can, it would be great.

note : many failures come from z3c.form dependency. z3c.form doesn't
declare all its dependencies and doesn't rely entirely on the ZTK.
megrok.z3cform.* and dolmen.forms.* fail because of that.

- Souheil