[Grok-dev] Grok 1.1 important issues

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 03:23:56 EST 2010

Hi,

FYI, grokproject is just a shortcut to
paster create -t grok
and then it runs bin/boostrap.py and bin/buildout automatically and
download the big tarball.

Sometimes I only want to generate a skeleton, not to download the big
tarball, or add first some packages in the buildout.cfg before running
the buildout.
In this case I don't use grokproject directly.
In ZopeSkel 2.15, it's even simpler with the new zopeskel command:
zopeskel grok

Vincent