[Grok-dev] Failure in grokcore.viewlet ?

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:52:01 EST 2010

Anyways
I corrected the tests, because it was unproper to return strings while
the viewletmanager explicitly test for unicode strings.
In the process, I removed the dependency on zope.app.zcmlfiles. We now
have a proper list of test dependencies.
The release has been made : 1.4.1
I updated the groktoolkit versions and the tests run with no errors.

Cheers
- Souheil