[Grok-dev] ztk.cfg and zopeapp.cfg for Grok (zope.app free Grok)

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:31:20 EST 2010

I went back on the track to get grokui.admin get out for 1.1
I already removed all the zope.app from there.
There are, in some packages I released, some zope.app.zcmlfiles
ugliness I need to kick out :)

Globally, i'm willing to help on that transition as much as possible.
If there are any defined tasks, I'll gladly do it.

Meanwhile, as grokui.admin globally works as it is now, i'll try to
push the introspector back in now