[Grok-dev] spotlight on: megrok.traject

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jan 15 08:41:51 EST 2010

Hi there,

Note. I don't intend to write "Spotlight on..." for all the various
libraries I've been involved in. So if you know of a library that I had
to do with and you want to write a "spotlight on", feel free to do so.
(and if you're unsure or want me to review your text, just let me know)

The idea is that you can write a "spotlight on" in 10 minutes or so. It
doesn't need to give a complete description or introduction at all, just
enough of an idea of what it's about to make people interested.