[Grok-dev] mass ping - grokui.admin

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:49:12 EST 2010

yes :)
I'll try to clean the current grokui refactoring to get it ready for
you people to try.
As for the dependencies, yes, I try to keep it minimal
We could also, out of the box with grok, provide a grokui.jsplugin (or
named otherwise), that could have nice eye-candy rendering, so we
don't look too austere.
Next week should see the rise of the new admin :)