[Grok-dev] Spotlight on : dolmen.content

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:18:30 EST 2010

well
The first version of dolmen.content was initially using kwargs to init
the content.
I didn't keep if, since the content are usually used with the
applyData kind of method.
I did re-write partially the package to bootstrap the fields using a
zope.interface advisor and to remove the icon directive.
Modifying the __init__ wouldn't be much of a hassle and can be done
quite easily.
Feel free to have a look at the package and see how it could be
modified to fit your needs.
I'd delighted if it could be useful to anyone and I'm ready to spend
the necessary time for that