[Grok-dev] Getting zc.z3monitor going in Grok

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 06:02:18 EST 2010

I am indeed using paster. (am I wrong, or did I read somewhere that paster
would be the de facto standard to run grok, and that others would no longer
be supported?)

Apparently, zope.app.wsgi never does any
zope.app.appsetup.product.setProductConfigurations call, while
zope.app.server does. Is this intentional, or just an oversight?

If this shouldn't be done in zope.app.wsgi, how do I get it running in
paster?