[Grok-dev] Grokui and the security notifier

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:20:37 EST 2010

Sorry guys to bother you again on that subject...
Making from the different panels some independant packages sounds like
a good move to me
What about splitting grokui.admin into : grokui.servercontrol and
grokui.appmanager ?
It makes senser to me, does it to you ? As we have now a common base,
it would be handy to plug what we want where we want it :)