[Grok-dev] merged the testlayers branch (and a community task!)

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Jul 5 13:58:07 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I'm back! (from a trip to Singapore; vacation and visited Pycon Asia
Pacific, talked about Grok among other things. also saw robocup soccer,
cool!)

I've just merged the testlayers branch, even though there's still a
mystery test failure. It has something to do with exception views. The
testlayers branch contains a huge amount of work to cut down on Grok's
dependencies.

So if you want to help debug the exception view test, please feel free
and report here!