[Grok-dev] hurry.resource 0.9 with WSGI support

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jul 13 12:28:03 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I've just released hurry.resource 0.9. This includes a simple WSGI
middleware that can do the resource inclusion for you. Eventually I hope
the WSGI approach can replace hurry.zoperesource even for Grok
applications, but it is still early days.

I want the resource.need() spelling to continue to work. This means
access to the needed inclusions object. Currently I expect the
application to stuff it into the WSGI environ. This means that we need
access to the WSGI environ in a Grok context.

 From looking at the code in zope.app.wsgi and zope.app.publication I
*think* that the WSGI environ ends up in the request object's _environ
(and '_orig_env) and therefore might be accessible using
'request.getHeader', but that will need to be investigated further.
Volunteers are of course welcome!