[Grok-dev] ValueError: Untrusted redirect to host 'graph.facebook.com:443' not allowed.

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 03:35:10 EDT 2010

On 5/31/10 21:38 PM, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> Should probably mention that I am using doing this in a view.
>
>    self.redirect("https:graph.facebook.com/bla/bla")

See for the changes in 3.9.0 here:

   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.publisher

Apparently you can pass an extra parameter "trusted" to the redirect
call. However, it could very well be that grok's wrapper arround the
redirect call does not yet support it...

We should fix grok if that is the case and in the meantime you might be
able to use the lower level redirect calls(?).

HTH
regards, jw