[Grok-dev] Re vised YUI tutorial deadline?

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 06:03:27 EDT 2010

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
I think the tutorial is finished!
I mentioned it in the original 'Volunteering for a YUI tutorial' thread, and
then Roger Erens started reviewing, but found a few problems, which I fixed
last week or so.
Apparently, I never got around to mention it in the Task thread, sorry for
that...

So, someone can review it and see if everything works as stated.

Regards,
Jeroen