[Grok-dev] anything blocking a Grok 1.1 release? and Grok 1.2 planning

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Fri May 7 18:08:29 EDT 2010

Hi there,

Baiju M wrote:
> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Uli Fouquet <uli at gnufix.de> wrote:
> > Could someone with PyPI permissions do the release (or kindly grant
> > 'ulif' access)?
>
> Added 'ulif' as 'owner'.

Thanks a lot to both of you, Martijn and Baiju!

zope.password 3.6.0 is out. It's policy-compliant, zope.testing vanished
from testing dependencies and SSHA is the new default when using
zpasswd. The PyPI page

  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.password

provides a buildout-way how to integrate zpasswd in own projects.

For grokproject we should now be able to get rid of z.a.server. I didn't
remove zpasswd there yet, but will try to finish that tomorrow. Don't
think that's unfeasible, only less urgent.

Best regards,

--
Uli