[Grok-dev] new grokui.admin issues

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed May 19 08:08:45 EDT 2010

Hi there,

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Can you make that warning log at a level that isn't normally shown for
> grok 1.1.1? It's not a terribly important (or useful) warning, so there
> should not be any harm.

That's a good idea.

It's a useful warning if it actually works (just to encourage not
leaving dead code around), but it's indeed not very important. I'd be
willing to do away with this warning at normal warning levels.

Could you look into this, Uli? I think it requires a new grokcore.view.
We'd also need a bit of documentation somewhere saying how to turn up
the warning level in case people are interested in this.

Then when we're at Grok 1.2, we can turn the warning back on.