[Grok-dev] Paster stops answering requests

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri May 28 04:49:01 EDT 2010

On 5/27/10 18:41 PM, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> Since migrating a couple of projects to Grok 1.0.1 and Paster they have begun ceasing to respond to request from time to time.
>
> Restarting the application fixes the problem. Does anyone recognize this behaviour?

We've only just started to migrate some of our apps to paster, so I do
not recognize this behaviour.

Could you try to run your apps in another wsgi "container"? Paster has
support to use the "flup" wsgi container, but other are supported too.
Maybe by trying another container, you can determine whether it is your
app, or the wsgi container itself that cause the problems.

regards, jw