[Grok-dev] grokui.base 0.2.1 breaks grok 1.1

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri May 28 08:21:56 EDT 2010

On 5/28/10 14:06 PM, Uli Fouquet wrote:
> Ok, thanks and sorry for the mess. I feel more and more confused about
> all the changes that are okay or not okay depending on the one or other
> toolkit list.

This actually has nothing to do with any (grok)toolkit list. In a x.y.Z
__bugfix__ release, one should not change the dependencies or anything
else that could remotely have compatiblity issues.

If I rely on, say, 1.2.3 of package Foo, I should be able to update to
Foo-1.2.4 without special considerations.

Anyway, it is fixed now. Thank for replying :-)

regards, jw