[Grok-dev] Grok package under VCS & package deployment

Danny Navarro j at dannynavarro.net
Mon Nov 1 05:09:39 EDT 2010

This tutorial should be enough to get started versioning a Grok app:
http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/placing-your-grok-project-under-version-control

You can also have a look to what is versioned in Grok demo applications.

You can install packages versioned with bzr with this buildout recipe:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=gf.recipe.bzr

Danny Navarro  |  http://dannynavarro.net