[Grok-dev] Grok UI Manager Logout

Michael Jenny prinzdezibel at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 7 06:31:51 EDT 2011

Hi Paul,

my plain grok sandbox uses HTTP Basic Auth authentication. The credentials
are sent alongside with the headers. As far as I know there's no way to
logout from the session when using BasicAuth except starting a new Browser
session. So I wonder if the zope session cookie you mentioned has anything
to do with the authentication mechanism for the manager principal?!

Best wishes,
Michael.