[Grok-dev] music tutorial incomplete

Jose Galvez jose at cybergalvez.com
Wed Feb 16 12:53:38 EST 2011

Dear Steve,
Thank you for the reply! I have used several frameworks in the past, bu
Grok looks so promising because as you've said, it can do alot with just
a few lines of code. I have a little time before my next project really
takes off and I have to produce real code, so I think I will continue to
invest some time looking into ZCA and some of the other tutorials on the
Grok site.
Jose