[Grok-dev] Newbie question on 'could not adapt' error

trivedis.mumbai trivedis.mumbai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:55:53 EST 2011

Hi all,

I started exploring Grok sometime ago and have reached a stage where I am
trying to build something with grok.Form .

I managed AddForm nicely but both Edit and Display are giving 'cannot adapt'
error and I am unable to trace the reason.

The code is uploaded in the file.

What I am trying to do is to have a tabular list on entry showing all list
entries and then Add / Edit / Delete functionality build in. I managed this
using grok.View (that code is at the end of source file - commented out).

Any pointers would help.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31030601/app.py app.py
Thanks

Tapan