[Grok-dev] community documentation deployed on grok.zope.org
janwijbrand at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 08:46:23 EST 2011
With considerable latency, lo and behold: the community documentation is
being deployed on grok.zope.org:
It is updated hourly.
A couple of remarks from my perspective:
* Somehow the "generated on"-timestamp is missing from the index page.
I think it should be there, but I do not know why it isn't.
* The index page suggests this documentation is for the Grok-1.2
release. I'm not sure we can claim that for each document. Maybe we
should label each document with a target version.
* We might want to define a document template for the documentation,
including the aforementioned target version, author information, etc.
* There's a navigation menu at the top in the form of several tabs. The
links in there are not correct, but I actually wonder whether we
should keep the links there in the first place.
* I removed the latex and PDF rendering parts from the build script.
They didn't seem to work at this moment. At least not on the
More information about the Grok-dev