[Grok-dev] Community docs: license and copyright?

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Tue Jan 11 05:26:27 EST 2011

Hi there,

I noticed that the copyright and license links in the community docs do
not work. We might want to discuss what should be presented there.

Contrary to the Zope repository stuff we're not bound to the "Zope
Foundation and Contributors" copyright holder with the community docs.
So, is it okay to say the copyright is owned by "Grok Community and
Contributors"?

For the license it is similar. As we're not bound to ZPL (for the
community docs), we could make everything for instance
CreativeCommons-licensed. Would that be an option? And if so: which one
of the various CCs would fit best? Or are there better options?

Best regards,

--
Uli