[Grok-dev] New feature in grokcore.view

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Thu Jan 13 11:09:50 EST 2011

Hello,

  I am bored to use Chameleon and have warnings like unassociated
  template 'foo.cpt.py', 'foo.cpt.pyc' ...

  And other.

  I here by propose to add a ZCML directive, that will be used like
  that:

  <grok:ignore_template pattern="*.cpt.py" />
  <grok:ignore_template pattern="*.cpt.pyc" />

  Or for some generated template I have:

  <grok:ignore_template pattern="*.pt.tmp" />

  What do you think about this ? Like this anyone can hide his annoying
  temporary generated template without having to change any code in
  grokcore.view.

  Yes, well, of course I would like this, but not really the fanstatic
  stuff (dependences and grokkers), but maybe we can make that optional,
  and only activate it by default in the Grok package itself ?

  Regards,

  Sylvain

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae