[Grok-dev] Grok-1.3 released! Download page check

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Mon Jan 24 10:17:44 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 14:54, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman
<janwijbrand at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/24/11 14:06 PM, Behrang Dadsetan wrote:
>>    Thank you for the new release!
> I'll update the
> release-steps manual to include a check for this page.
>
> regards and thanks, jw

Hi JW,

maybe another check to include in the manual: move the release to the
top of the releases page http://grok.zope.org/project/releases.

Release 1.3 appeared at the bottom of the list; I moved it to the top.
It took me some time, since in batch viewing (per 20 docs) the
contents of the Grok Releases folder, it appeared impossible to move
the 1.3 from the 21st position to 1st. At last I found the quite
unobtrusive 'Show all items' link at the bottom of the table come to
the rescue.

I wouldn't mind though, if all old alfa, beta, and rc releases would
stop cluttering the Releases page.

Thanks for the 1.3 work,

Roger