[Grok-dev] Grok meeting 2 - summary
trollfot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:58:30 EST 2011
Sorry for the very late processing of the meeting... i'll post the
rest tomorrow !
2nd Grok Meeting of the 15th of December
* The long standing template-branch grokcore.view branch has been
merged. It needs to see a release. This will trigger releases of
grokcore.viewlet, grokui.base and grok.layout. I think I can do these
when we agree.
* What is the status for the packages?
* Shall we move the fanstatic integration to the grokproject trunk?
* We could release Grok 1.3 and what should it include/wait for? Perhaps
we could do a 1.4 quickly after?
* the grokcore.view branch has been merged
* the package is safe for release.
* It has been tested in Silva and Grok 1.2 and it works
* There are still template inheriting issue on which J-W and Sylvain
want to work
grokcore.xmlrpc & grokcore.rest
* Christian has created 3 packages : grokcore.traverser,
grokcore.xmlrpc and grokcore.rest
* grokcore.traverser holds all the traversing hacks, needed for the
publishing of the different views
* These changes won't be applied in Five as it makes little sense
there (different publishing process)
* There are still some tests failing that need to be fixed
* This split could be included in 1.3, according to Christian progress
on the packages states.
* Fanstatic integration is almost finished
* A new release is needed, in order to be fully integrated in the new Grok
* Some doc is needed, especially concerning the upgrades.
* More libraries need to be released in order to get Fanstatic ready
for the existing apps.
* The current grok documentation is scattered and needs to be merged
* The community doc will be merged with the technical documentation
* The sphinx based documentation will remain in BitBucket
* The current documentaation needs to be _published_ online !
More information about the Grok-dev