[Grok-dev] IMPORTANT! Migrating docs, this is your assignment

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Mar 28 07:30:30 EDT 2011

Great news that you guys are digging in!

28 mar 2011 kl. 12.30 skrev Matthias:

> Am 28.03.2011, 11:16 Uhr, schrieb Sebastian Ware <sebastian at urbantalk.se>:
>
>> HOWTOS
>>
>> nitogenycs    Legal stuff
>> nitogenycs    Newbie Static Files in Page Design Howto
>
> Hey Sebastian,
>
> I've found the Legal stuff tutorial, however I couldn't access the "Edit"
> tab in the view (there is none for me). goschtl kindly pasted the editor
> content of the page to me. It's much easier to migrate now.
>
> The "Newbie Static Files in Page Design Howto" doesn't seem to exist
> anywhere. Any idea where it is?

Maybe it isn't published. You might as well drop it since a howto for Fanstatic would be more appropriate.

> Trollfot cannot find the "Debug Grok" assignment. Is this the same as
> "Debugging with Komodo"? If yes, he thinks we might want to consider
> dropping it.

Maybe this too hasn't been published? "Debugging with Komodo" is all ready migrated, I use it and I think it is worthwhile keeping.

> Or did you intend these howto's to be created from scratch?

Nope, only migration of existing docs.

There are some unassigned tutorials, but I didn't feel I could assign those, because they are all slightly out-dated now and I worry they will cause more confusion that clarity.

Mvh Sebastian