[Grok-dev] grok and templates

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Mon Mar 28 15:48:01 EDT 2011

Hi Souheil,

after looking in grokcore.view trunk again, I think this is a very good
idea. In my opinion this fits very well in our "grok splitting story"
with the difference that we split now a single grokcore package.

I can imagine that both packages will be very slim and compact after the
split.

Souheil let me now if there are some taks where you need support,
i try to help where i can :).

Greetings Christian