[Grok-dev] megrok.chameleon, next steps

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:22:03 EDT 2011

On 5/19/11 12:38 , Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
> genshi is no longer part of the base Chameleon2 engines.
> That's the only reason i suspect

Aha! Right, I see. Genshi has left the Chameleon > 2.0 building.

(As an aside: personally I'm not using Genshi, but it might be nice if
the reasons for not including Genshi in Chameleon anymore, would have
been documented somewhere, but I cannot find it.)

Anyway, I amended the changelog of megrok.chameleon accordingly and I
think I could release megrok.chamelein 1.0-rc1 now.

regards, jw