[Grok-dev] Increasing Grok/Zope adoption

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Nov 9 14:03:14 UTC 2011

Hi jw!

Hope all is well! We have some more volunteers to migrate the website :) The question is, if we want to complete the website migration to the new Sphinx-site. Who would need to be involved?

Maybe we could reopen your Doodle (which I never noticed in your original message!)?

 http://www.doodle.com/wqys4cvk9bs7e9yz

 - Roberto Allende is offering to help
 - Christian Klinger has offered to help (14 sept)
 - Sebastian (me) can help

Mvh Sebastian