[Grok-dev] Increasing Grok/Zope adoption

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Nov 10 09:39:35 UTC 2011

I am available these times

  http://www.doodle.com/px4uiggz3gwaweit

but there is no TODO-list for launching the site. This is probably what we need to compile at this meeting. A brief outline was however provided by JW in a mail:

  19 september 2011 09.45.34 CEST
  Re: [Grok-dev] Any plans to complete the migration of the Plone site to the Sphinx site?

If you search the grok-dev archives for "sphinx" you will get all the discussions on the topic.

We need someone who has access to the server and is comfortable with setting up the automatic pulling and building of the Sphinx site on the server (this has already been done for the official docs) and then just link the community docs and official docs. Perhaps adding a custom frontpage.

You can grab the community docs here:

  https://bitbucket.org/jhsware/grok-doc

Official Grok-stuff is found here:

  http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/grok/