[Grok-dev] global_adapter method no longer gets adapts from factory annotation.

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:43:44 UTC 2012

On 20/03/2012 12:15 , Jan-Carel Brand wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 10:34 +0100, Sylvain Viollon wrote:
>> Op 20 mrt 2012, om 09:20 heeft Jan-Wijbrand Kolman het volgende geschreven:
>>

>>> Hmm, not sure whether this change was intended. However, it might be
>>> related to the changes to support the subscriptions feature...
>>

>>     The subscription feature came much more later. I just think it got lost when the package have
>> been refactored to use the new martian, and it probably need just to be added back.
>
> Thanks JW and Sylvain.
>
> I've created a ticket in the bugtracker:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/grok/+bug/960097

It took a while...

Today Sylvain and me looked at the issue and found, by fixing it we
revealed another bug in the global adapter grokker. This bug was very
cleverly hidden by the tests for it.

Anyway, the issue has been fixed and will be part of the upcomming
grokcore.component release we're preparing during out Bavarian Sprint.

regards, jw (and sylvain!)