[Grok-dev] How do I override a GlobalUtility?

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:51:40 UTC 2012

Hi Sebastian. Please note that you can also, if the utility is reallt
there against your will, unregister it, arbitrarly.
You can use : zope.components.unregisterUtility(....)

There's no reason to keep things you really don't need and go through
all the overriding stuff.
Of course, this is only to be used in your own environment and
projects, not to distribute with some generic plugins.

- Souheil