[Grok-dev] upgrading grokproject's zodb version/installing the older version

Matt Rutherford matrutherford at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:31:21 UTC 2012

As far as I can tell the grokproject version I easy_installed a few weeks
back is using zodb 3.10.3 (how can I check for sure?).

As I want to query the db offline I tried to install this zodb version on
my gentoo system using emerge and the progress overlay. But the 3.10.3
version is no longer available perhaps due to security updates I think, so
can I install the latest and still expect to connect to grokproject's older
version of zodb?

Also how would I go about upgrading the zodb version my grokproject is
using?