[Grok-dev] Community documentation

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Sep 4 08:51:14 UTC 2012

Hi Mario!

The best thing would be to work with the Spinx documentation that can be found here:

  https://bitbucket.org/jhsware/grok-doc

Just create a user and I will give you correct permissions. Moving the Grok site to Sphinx is a project started more than a year ago, and should be completed at some point.

The Plone site is in the process of being deprecated.

Mvh Sebastian