[Grok-dev] Sprint

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue May 20 11:46:03 CEST 2014

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the kind words!

Like for Leonardo, most of the sprint planning - if anything happens at
all - we'll be done over this ml. So, perhaps, you might the be able to
attend after all, you never know! :-)

regards, jw

p.s. Now that I think about it, a non-european sprint would actually be
very cool of course. Really not sure how feasible it would be for me (or
for others), but I like the idea at least ;)