[Grok-dev] A couple of documentation projects on github

Paul Sephton prsephton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:31:00 CEST 2015

Hi, Everyone,

For those who are interested, I have added two new grok based projects
to github.

The first is a tiny wiki implemented in Grok, which documents it's own
implementation (actually the implementation is tiny, but the wiki data
less so :-).  It is sort of work in progress, but is quite usable.  You
can find it at https://github.com/prsephton/Grok4Noobs.

The second project is even smaller.  The idea here was to write a
document for people in our company who may need to maintain our grok
based site (at www.cami-apps.com).  The document would demonstrate
aspects of using Grok by referring to an implementation of a book
library.  Of course, the document is of wider relevance so I thought it
could not harm to release the project as GPL.  This can be found at
https://github.com/prsephton/BookLib.

Kind regards and happy grokking!

Paul