[Grok-dev] A couple of documentation projects on github

Bahman Movaqar Bahman at BahmanM.com
Sun Sep 20 19:06:04 CEST 2015

On 09/20/2015 01:01 PM, Paul Sephton wrote:
> For those who are interested, I have added two new grok based projects
> to github.

By the gods!  Where were you two years ago when I was trying to learn Grok!?

> The first is a tiny wiki implemented in Grok, which documents it's own
> implementation (actually the implementation is tiny, but the wiki data
> less so :-).  It is sort of work in progress, but is quite usable.  You
> can find it at https://github.com/prsephton/Grok4Noobs.
>
> The second project is even smaller.  The idea here was to write a
> document for people in our company who may need to maintain our grok
> based site (at www.cami-apps.com).  The document would demonstrate
> aspects of using Grok by referring to an implementation of a book
> library.  Of course, the document is of wider relevance so I thought it
> could not harm to release the project as GPL.  This can be found at
> https://github.com/prsephton/BookLib.

There's a whole lot to learn here.  Though I'm not planning to touch
Grok again in the foreseeable future, I'll definitely keep these
projects "starred" so that next time I know where to start.

Keep it up!

Bahman Movaqar

http://BahmanM.com - https://twitter.com/bahman__m
https://github.com/bahmanm - https://gist.github.com/bahmanm
PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)