[Grok-dev] zope.org mailing list memberships reminder

lozinski lozinski at privacv.com
Sun May 28 13:46:36 CEST 2017

 I am putting together a proposal for PyCon Poland.

I find it quite interesting that there are a number of 1 man development shops who were competitive using Grok or Zope.  Three of us on this mailing list, and Theirry who did ZTFY, before moving to Pyramid.  I want to do a slide about this.  I will go through the recent discussions, does anyone have more information about this stuff.

Can you all send me your urls?

The deadline is May 31.

Next question.

Does anyone have any good slides about groking.  Maybe I can find some in the Pyramid world.

Does anyone have any good slides about Adaptors? Particularly about how they are used.

Warm Regards
Chris