[Grok-doc] Suggesting a grok-doc online sprint during the neanderthal Grok sprint in september

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:58:01 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 13:41 +0200, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> I suggest we coordinate something to run in parallell with the coding
> sprint. We could set the aim to have people commit 8 hours to
> maintaining community docs during that week, otherwise organising it
> in the same way as the regular maintenance.

It looks like several people are planning onsite documentation work as
well.  http://wiki.zope.org/grok/NeanderthalII2009

This comes on the heels of Python Brasil where I have a booth and
presentations so I'm taking a couple of days off for wine tasting tours
but could be on IRC and cheering you guys on later in the week.  :-)

--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services