[Grok-doc] Reviewed documents that need actions:

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Jul 13 14:08:04 EDT 2009

I agree!

I think we should retract the document on grok.zope.org. The point of
our effort is to maintain the community documentation. We use [grok-
doc] for discussions so anybody can give input. At this stage, finding
the original author/owner of a tutorial or posting is a PITA so we
can't do more than announce our intentions on [grok-doc].

As long as we keep the discussions public, people have a reasonable
chance to give input. I think I have permissions to retract the
document, so I'll do it.

Mvh Sebastian