[Grok-doc] Future of the grok-doc list and community documentation in general

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Nov 16 04:34:08 EST 2009

I almost sat down to answer the post, but decided to finish off adding
the Poller Tutorial instead :)

Yeah, liberal editing rights off the bat would be great. I get a bit
frustrated by Plone, but I can live with it.

-Could edits to published content in Plone be mailed to grok-doc?

-Should we stop tracking content in Launchpad?

We need an editor in chief who is in charge of all the official docs.
He should be your right hand man Martijn. I know I keep bickering
about this, but we need someone drawing the map. Personally I stir up
too much controversy, but someone who understands learning and the
writing process and has your respect and the respect of the community.

Anyhow, don't worry about low activity on the grok-doc list. It is as
much a reminder of the fact that we still have a lot of work to do to
get the community docs maintenance working.

Couldn't someone write a small webapp that could make api-docs etc.
more accesible?

Mvh Sebastian