[Grok-doc] form tutorial needs z3c.widget which needs unpublished z3c.javascript

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Nov 20 04:47:12 EST 2009

Hey,

To make sure that this doesn't get dropped..

Jean Daniel, can you complete your article and put it on grok.zope.org?

I think the topic of z3c.widget and z3c.javascript came up in the past
in the context of megrok.form, which also relies on z3c.widget. I
think it should be possible to rewrite megrok.form so that it doesn't
rely on the full z3c.javascript anymore. Any volunteers? I think there
was some discussion on grok-dev about this quite a while ago; you
might be able to find it searching.

Regards,

Martijn