[Grok-doc] official docs, svn , sphinx, buildout

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Thu Apr 22 03:19:13 EDT 2010

Hi Uli,

thanks a lot for the answer. I want to start working on your remarks.
But before I start reading them more carefully, I have a small silly
problem:

$ svn co http://svn.zope.org/grok/trunk/doc/ doc

throws the error

svn: Das Projektarchiv wurde permanent nach »/grok/trunk/doc/«
verschoben; bitte umplatzieren

which means that the project has been moved to the very place where I'm
trying to check it out from.

I asked this in this list already, but I lost the thread with the
answer. Sorry for the repetitiveness.

Regards,

Aroldo