[Grok-doc] releasing-software reviewed

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Feb 15 07:01:40 EST 2010

Just mentioning it on grok-doc and writing in the blueprint is
perfect. As time goes on we will forget, and then it is probably time
to look at the document again.

As long as you have a date in your comment for the blueprint, the next
person looking at it will know when you did the last edits.

Mvh Sebastian