[Grok-doc] We only need three more for the grok-docs group...

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Mon Feb 15 10:30:11 EST 2010

Hi Sebastian,

I'm a candidate, reluctantly, because I already have one small howto
project started I never finished. I would like to try again.

I do have a lauchpad account, but will need some help to learn how to
make better use of it.

Regards,

Aroldo.

P.S.- the original message never reached me, just Marc Rijken's answer.
Could it be something wrong with my mail client or with the mail server?