[Grok-doc] Doc Grokstars Report

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Feb 17 03:40:14 EST 2010

Kathy, Steve, Paul and Marc, I have you pending on four tasks, if no-
one objects I would like to assign them as suggested bellow. Please
take a look at the TASK description posted earlier and suggest a
deadline you beleive you can commit to.

Current Doc Grokstars are:

                   SVN   grok.zope.org   launchpad
Paul Wilson          Y          Y             Y
Sebastian Ware       N          Y             Y
   > 2010-03-14 TASK: Double check with grok-dev and remove KSS-howtos
Martijn Faassen      Y          Y             Y
Steve Schmechel      N          Y             Y
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman  Y          Y             Y
Leonardo Rochael Almeida  Y     N             Y
Kathy Manwaring      N          N             N
Marc Rijken          N          Y             Y
Christian Klinger    Y          Y             Y
Jasper Spaans        Y          Y             Y
Aroldo Souza-Leite   ?          ?             Y
Souheil Chelfouh     Y           Y            Y

Unassigned tasks:
 > TASK: Verify that Windows installation howto works (pending Kathy)
 > TASK: Merge "Automatic form generation" howto with forms tutorial
(pending Steve)
 > TASK: Go through the howtos and find a set that could be merged
(pending Paul)
 > TASK: Review the official tutorial and make a list of improvements
(pending Marc)

If you want to join the gang, just let me know on the grok-doc mailing
list.

Mvh Sebastian